Join the twenty one network
Twenty One is the uk's premier start-up consultancy. We work with UK based start-ups and SMEs to help them develop, grow and manage their operations.
With links to government, investors and start up programmes across the UK and internationally, Twenty One are perfectly placed to advise both investors and new businesses on the best way forward.
As we enter a new stage of development for Twenty One, we're looking to expand our existing network of consultants across the UK. We are now seeking consultants within finance, innovation, business development, IP, marketing, sales, HR, advertising and technical across the UK with a proven track record and a passion for start-ups.
Our Business Consultants help clients solve business problems with innovative solutions and long-term support. From day one, Twenty One Business Consultants interact directly with key client stakeholders to design help grow their operations, and develop solutions that help clients increase revenue, decrease costs and/or improve operational efficiencies. From a strategic, delivery or consulting perspective, Twenty One Business Consultants help transform some of the UK’s top start-ups and SME’s. This role is offered on a freelance basis, and Twenty One consultants will be a part of the Twenty One network, working on projects on behalf of Twenty One as demand arises.
Responsibilities of a Twenty One Business Consultant include:
- Facilitating/participating in meetings with key client stakeholders to develop an understanding of their business
- Evaluating competitors in the marketplace to understand the business environment and competitive landscape of the client
- Gathering requirements from client stakeholders and potential users
- Developing a non-technical detailed design of proposed work including functional and structured . These designs are typically represented via written narratives, visual mock-ups and flowcharts
- Communicating the work to the project managers to ensure full understanding
- Upon completion of activity, ensuring software/website matches original design
- Working with client stakeholders to roll-out software/website to users
- Representing Twenty One professionally in both client and team situations
- Instilling confidence in Twenty One's skills and ability to deliver
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive business experience within a start-up environment
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand business processes
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions to business problems
- Have an interest in start-ups businesses and SMEs and understand how to best support these
- Flexible to new situations and challenges